Friday 6 November 2009



A new story you say? NOOOOOO I roared I was a GIANT with tall mechanical legs, sleeping peacefully until stupid little Jack Horner midget and bain of my life pinched me between my toes "WAKE UP YOU FAT LOUT" he screamed. "You idiot boy and I'll stamp on your head" I said. But then I realised I was male and a giant... I could hardly believe what I saw when I peaked in my trousers. I picked up the little Jack betweet my fingers and asked him if he wanted to be set free- he nodded his head vigourously- I was trapping his chest my mistake with my fingers. So I asked him which mode of transportation he would like- with the suggestion of being pinged out the window ( I knew he would bounce), I nodded his head for him because I wanted to ping him, so I set him on the end of my huge giant finger and flipped him out the window. I saw him dive with his hands at his side aiming for the pond outside. I think he landed ok as I could hear tiny little screaches of delight 'yeeeeh free from the wicked hairy giant'.
To be or not to be. They lost their contact with the world. They lived in a world of dreams. It seems they are quicker than the communists are able to be...(this is the beginning of the next dream walk)

No comments:

Post a Comment